Tuesday, September 7, 2021

People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!

 Cheers and chaps"Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?,long lives, lots of hats to wear. Walking on the sands of time, writing the history of the nuts to fall, family affairs,rites,reasons, season of joy, peace,and happiness, the roots of the matters of the fish out of water.

People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!
Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .While You Were Sleep, Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies. Stop Living Someone Else's Life. Become Who You're Meant To Be....I thought 9-11 was ballsy, but this pandemic is crazy ballsy. I never thought this kind of crazy could happen!'SAYT LOUD'.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN.

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it. Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just an obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it. Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just an obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.
Dark Moonlights
STARRBRIGHTLIGHTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Dark Moonlights
Dreams to live, dream life to create, dream life with a man or with a family of the love of your life. Gifts to share about the hairs of t...

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it. Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just an obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.


The one that writes the stories rules.Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come...-YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ? LIKE I SAID 2 CAN PLAY THE SAME BULLSHIT. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.

Inline image

Joys and pains, dances by the pool, sons to shine, heads above the common. Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads.Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come...-YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ?LIKE I SAID 2 CAN PLAY THE SAME BULLSHIT. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.There's no such thing as "I don't have time" - You just simply need to prioritize better.People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!


Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it. Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just an obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.Happy Hits, winners and lowers life forms, frogs in the water, frogs in the house. Games to play, music to play, bests of loves, sinners and saints,… - Lucky Starr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment