Friday, December 10, 2021

CHRISTMAS LOVE 365 DAYS In The Year.Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks

Life Is An adventure.Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Heads Up. Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.Looking back on the way things were, and the way,they are, it is clear, as mud.

Thats what I'm trying to explore really, that delicate line. I am often asked questions that are simply.. none of their business.. but my response rarely goes down well. I don't want to upset anyone. Different ways to say 'None of your business' Could you perhaps write one more polite and one more defensive. 

Different ways to say 'None of your business' Could you perhaps write one more polite and one more defensive.  Really I want a response that doesn't change the tone of the conversation, shock or offend anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment