Monday, April 4, 2022

'UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime

THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. - LOUIS ARMSTRONG.I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW, I AM A HAPPY PERSON. I'M READING UR PALM AND IT SAYS IT BELONGS ON MY ASS.


Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again

Addicted to improvement! Trying to master the art of a perfect tea while running a business.Entrepreneur,Author n family guy.Who Do You Trust? One nut to stand, woods to grow, stories told around the world. Sheep and goats, tales of lovers, tales of donkeys and sluts for free rides. Jewish Wales on the beaches.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...
No photo description available.

I like the way things were 40 plus years ago than the way it is now.back in the 70s, 78 -Jim Jones, 909 dead, drink the cool aid, my grandmother was one. Roots, Superman, Up in Smoke , movies on 1978. Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Faces Of Frogs, Snakes And Worms. Coins To Pay. Glory Dazes To Come: Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again

The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. A Case for Baskets, Not a Basket Case.Pissing in the wind, waves to relieve the extra water, fecal matter, and shit, thanks so much for the laughs, and the pictures, to say the rest. Great job, never stop, rats to roaches, races in lights, love, and lessons to the one and only, Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.

Canceled and Expired are both permanent off market statuses.  Once a listing is marked as either, it will remain that way permanently.  Canceled listings do not switch to Expired (or vice versa), even when they reach their expiration date- they will continue to show as Canceled forever.
I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.

The major difference between the two is that a Canceled listing means that the seller has canceled their contract with the list agent, whereas an Expired listing means that the listing contract has run its entirety and has reached its expiration date.

Games online, out of my world, not my way to kill time, Jo Gamble, notes to share, written stories of the frogs, snakes and worms, out of mind, out of state of blues. Pay Days, Glory Dazes Of Cash To Flow. I would love to have someone believe in me, that wanted to help me along the way, to grow and expand, and be my cheerleader, it is so hard to do. Pandemic Madness: The State’s Plan Rests on the Destruction of the Human Spirit Gary D. Barnett,NY escapees.

They knew they would be separated but they planned a life together, a future outside of the concentration camp. When they were finally reunited 72 years later, he had one question to ask her. How the West Invades the World.Winter rites, family affairs, seasons of givers, takers, faces in the crowds, eyes open, walking in the shadows, pieces of my mind to share.

Image result for Babes, Bacon & Booze.

Heaven On Earth.Tips.My main focus is to remain focused.Crazy, So,that is your spin, how much is it worth, moot...Party times, fires of hoped burning bright...  ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. 

AMEN! People beware:Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank. Okay, have to say, have a moment to spare, thanks for the practice, posts that get flagged, have to wonder, what is it that you hate to read.Writer, writer, writer. Oh, I also write.Okay, have to say, have a moment to spare, thanks for the practice, posts that get flagged, have to wonder, what is it that you hate to read.Writer, writer, writer. Oh, I also write.

  With out a doubt ,THATS WHAT SHE SAID.LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. Where’s Your Loyalty? Jeff Thomas  Has the US Funded Bioweapons Research in Ukraine?

 Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !Two Weeks To Flatten The World Michael Bryant, With out a doubt THATS WHAT SHE SAID.LOVE, 

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.Lots Of Love, Lots Of Dreams In Motions, Pages To Go.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.
May be a cartoon


They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude."

 Love My Momma....Crooks, Cheaters, Liars : Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!! Frank Agresti , Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti ,Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in packs. The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.

The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves.lluminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times. 

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime

Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily.YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!Pilar Dsilvas' Blog.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops. Squid Game 

Remember the time.Lions On Top:Surface Shots.One day out of life, one woman, for one senior man, birthday presents, company for the golden years, apples, oranges, lemons, nuts and fruit to grow. Have to say, this may not be the place, this may not be the time, how will you know, if you do not take the steps.

Paths not taken, the high roads, hands out to help a frog or a fish, get on the ships of dreams.Don’t call me angel . 'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.  COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. And sometimes just got to figure out which family cares about you.

Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.

Welcome All!. Counting Heads, Spinning Tales,Good Time Frogs. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes:Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change, windows always open, to flip the coins to brighter dazes.

The Struggle - This is Where Bad Times Begin - Bailey Battles, Ben BattlesBe silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else. Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness. Politic... & Insights.Head Counts.Let our hearts be stretched out in compassion toward others, for everyone is walking his or her own difficult path.Cheers and chaps, heads up, out of the sands.




   '20 things a woman should stop wearing after age 20: 1-20: The weight of other people's f*cking judgment and expectation.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.How to Limit Social Media’s Power Without Growing Government Peter St. Onge.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.


UVA Darden School Foundation AI Marketing Certificate Earn your certificate from the top-ranked UVA Darden School Foundation in just six weeks.

Faces Of Frogs, Snakes And Worms. Coins To Pay. Glory Dazes To Come: Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again


American Tales, Black And White Matters, Best Buys.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.'You WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE PROPAIN 0๐ GO THOUGH'.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.

The "Make America White Again" billboard.. Don’t leave your success in the hands of others. Don’t leave your success in the hands of others.”TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.GOOD AND SWEET: LIKE,GOOD IN PLENTY.The "Make America White Again" billboard.."HOLY CRAP" Shit Happens, Excuses .Y'all with your red flags When he's .”' he' a good boy'Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High: Tina Turner & Barry White - In Your Wildest Dreams. Role model, black babe, over fifty, Third eye open, morning, noon, and night, me, myself, and the voices within, the father.

This has always been one of my Fantasies...  COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. And sometimes just got to figure out which family cares about you.


      I'm driving around your town, looking for the Home Depot. I have the back seats down in my SUV and a blanket and pillow spread out to protect the items I'm getting from there. I'm lost and see you walking down the street.


 I notice your long hair and you are wearing a short skirt showing those smooth sexy legs and a silky button down blouse revealing your perfect breasts. I pull over to ask you directions. I roll down the passenger window so we can talk. 

You walk up to the vehicle and rest your breasts on the window sill teasing me. "Hello my name is Mike. I'm looking for the Home Depot. Do you know where it is?" I see you look down at my crotch to see the bulge growing there. You lick your Lips and say... "Hello Mike my name is ????, yes, I know where that is. I'm walking to work and it's right by there. If you give me a ride, I can show you." 


      I agree and you climb in making sure I get a good look down your blouse at your amazing breasts. My bulge grows even more. The wonderful smell of your perfume fills the SUV. You start to give me directions and I drive off following them. 

For some reason I start telling you about my non-intimate marriage, and that I haven't been touched by my wife for a very long time. You lean over and start rubbing my bulging Cock through my jeans. 

You mean like this" you say. I ask you to pull up your skirt to show me your panties. You sit back and start pulling your skirt up to reveal your lacy panties. You start rubbing your clit through the thin panty material and Moan. 

"Will you finger yourself for me?" I ask. You pull down your panties and grab my hand and place it on your moist mound. I begin to rub circles around your now swollen Clit. And I slide a finger up and down your slit to feel how wet you are. 


      That's when you say... " OK pull in this parking lot it's right in here." I find a secluded spot in the parking lot and ask you "Do you want to climb in back and let me Lick, Suck and Slurp on your Kitty until it PURRRRS for me?" To my surprise, you agree and climb in back. You spread your legs and start playing with yourself. "You want to taste my sweetness, Daddy?" I put my face between your thighs and can smell your sweet Pheromone scent. I give you a long slow lick from the bottom of your slit to the top of your Clit. You moan and pull my head tight to your Crotch while moaning in pleasure. and say "That's it Eat me Good Daddy!" I begin to suck on your now fully swollen Clit. 

You are SO WET, I easily slip a finger inside you, then another until I can't fit any more stretching you out. I pick up the pace and you reward my efforts by feeding me your sweet cream!!!! That's when you say... "OK I have to go or I'm going to be late for work. Thanks Daddy that was HOT!" You put your panties back on and get out of the SUV. You write your number on a piece of paper and say... "I'll need a ride to work tomorrow, if you're interested?" You give me a Sexy wink and walk away.

That's my Fantasy, willing to share one of yours?  COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. And sometimes just got to figure out which family cares about you.

Rave, a very small one, for at least I'm thankful for what I have.CARIBBEAN QUEEN: Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook?It's the little things that matter the most .Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Lots Of Frogs In The Water, Also.This is why I hate females. This bitch hid 100 pounds in another room.Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete...


No comments:

Post a Comment