Thursday, July 14, 2022

Mayla Ajackass ,Work In The Background,Passing Bucks, Spinning Tales, Spruce Power, Empire Of Liars, Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than One. Habits.

 Dick Diary #5,Harry,What the fuck just happened?It’s not like I’m Jeffrey Epstein or Bill Cosby. I’m a business man. I make movies. I make damn good movies. Movies that win awards and can make a career.

When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .BLACK AND BLUE, HAPPY AND DELIGHT, BLUE STARS IN THE SKIES, WISHES AND DREAMS COLORED.Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE.


 Carlsbad,What is up with you.Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer. Sheri G Jarrot Lives in Palm Desert, California - True People ...Idiots be jealous of their own friends pray all my bros succeed'.

Look at me. I’m not the most attractive guy. I think we can all agree on that. Anybody not agree? And, I’m pretty sure nobody is going to say I have a great personality. So, if I am putting up millions of my own dollars to risk making a movie, why is it wrong to want to get to know my leading ladies a little bit better? Did I mention that I could make your career? I’m the one taking all of the risk. I’m not forcing anybody to do anything. It’s an offer. Take it or leave it.


All About Dick, Dick Diary #5,Harry,What the fuck just happened?It’s not like I’m Jeffrey Epstein or Bill Cosby. I’m a business man. I make movies. I make damn good movies. Movies that win awards and can make a career.

When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .BLACK AND BLUE, HAPPY AND DELIGHT, BLUE STARS IN THE SKIES, WISHES AND DREAMS COLORED.Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE.


 Carlsbad,What is up with you.Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer. Sheri G Jarrot Lives in Palm Desert, California - True People ...Idiots be jealous of their own friends pray all my bros succeed'.


10


When did that become wrong?

I have never pretended to be anything but what I am. I never claimed to be America’s best dad – black or white. I never paid underage girls to touch me. I invited beautiful women to bring me pleasure and in exchange I would try and help them in their career. Who changed the rules? This is Hollywood. This is how it’s been done from the beginning. We all knew it. In fact, we all agreed to it, just not out loud. It was no secret. I wasn’t shouting it from the rooftops. But this was the game and we all knew how it was played.

So, all of a sudden there’s a “movement” and I become its poster child.


I’ve lost everything. And just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse… it did.

I’m still wondering what I did that was so wrong. It’s still going on. People know it. Would I be here if it were men? I just don’t get why it’s wrong when both parties consent. Ok, maybe giving them money to keep quiet made it look worse than it was. Would it be worse if I said the money was for services rendered? And the biggest irony is people want to legalize prostitution!


What the fuck is going on?
If you’re going to change the rules, you gotta let people know. Let me ask you something, how many of you met at work? Did you report it to HR? Did you know that’s grounds for termination now? Are you fucking kidding me? Is this some weird experiment to reduce our growing population?
This shouldn’t be happening. This shouldn’t happen overnight. This shouldn’t happen to me.
May be an image of 6 people

All About Dicks.Men, mice, monsters, in the shadows, in your face,  ways to dodge. Mayla Ajackass ,Work In The Background,Passing Bucks, Spinning Tales, Spruce Power, Empire Of Liars, Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than One. Habits.

All About Dick added a View Shop button to their Page.

Spruce Power .Coins, cards, cats in the cradle, more than one way to skin a cat.Tell me something good, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block, with time to spare, dreams in works. Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start."Conspiracy Theorist''.'Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Lord, many wonders Your hands have made; 


May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'MAN'S COCK WINS FIRST PRIZE says Birthday Boy. "It wasn't hard,'

1




Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Lord, many wonders Your hands have made; 

No photo description available.

Fraud, Deceit, and Poor Customer Service at Spruce Power. Background. In 2012, the previous owners of our home entered into an agreement .We were not able to catch the lease, standards for credit, were not met. Seller.Common Sense Poster's location not shared  ·  roSosnetpdu M 3l63 3 h219tlmc   y a 2 0   ·  No common sense. Watch this video right away and you’ll thank me late

had to buy the whole lease 20 years of time at $30,000. Lease and contact, terminated at that time. No new buyer to charge, got the money out of last guy.
4 years later, let take this termination and turn it into a transfer, with the financial forms, and see if it sticks. Not this time. Seller refuse to sign forms, to consent to their bills. No sale, house still pending, no agency after 2 months, seller paid for a termination, transfer what. Not now, not today, not ever, unless hell freeze over. Than okay. ...

Is it allowed?If you saw me you would rip off your dress and wanta fuck me where ever you stood. I know it.Funny guy, how tall did you say you were, how old, located where, retired from what, need more than good looks, and a one line. If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.It's NOW .DRESSED.UNDRESSED.
No photo description available.



If the closing date is missed, at a minimum, the purchase contract will expire. If the purchase contract expires, the parties are no longer engaged in an active contract with each other. The typical action is to extend the closing date, but the sellers might not agree. Soul Notes -In the middle of the night, before the son to come, the birds and bees, buzzing online, time to write, to think, to make plans. Thanks for the line of wits, that you had to share, I concur. 

#01324544

Who is Temecula Valley Home Team,If the closing date is missed, at a minimum, the purchase contract will expire. If the purchase contract expires, the parties are no longer engaged in an active contract with each other. The typical action is to extend the closing date, but the sellers might not agree.

Temecula Valley Home Team: Temecula, CA Real Estate information and listings in Temecula, CA. Find all Temecula, CA homes for sale, Temecula, CA foreclosures, Temecula, CA condos for sale, and Temecula, CA land for sale - Every Listing from Every Company.MARCH 4TH.BREAKING News:Empire of Liars, crooks, cheaters, liars, turn a termination to a financial form, starting the process over again. Did not work, not shit to stick, from the masters of donkeys in the hills, assholes on the roof, how to make a buck. Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buyChicks, babes, dames, earth angels in lights. Starr Bright, Starlet Bright, Starlet Battles Battles, Horns, for the colors of the rainbow...Hats And Horns, Lions On Top, Angels In Host, Family Affairs, Lovers, Haters, Suckers In The Roots.

Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.There is always something to be grateful for.No matter what your circumstances, as dark as they can seem at times, there is always something worth appreciating. Often the most important times to be grateful are during the most difficult times.
May be an image of text

American Birds, talk to the hands, cows, frogs, rotten apples, retards, rednecks, rejects from NY.
TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM.NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.


Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge. Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!!💚Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. Shit and stuff, not your to give, to take, to throw away, for a dumb dog, bitches in heat. Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!!💚 Soul Notes -In the middle of the night, before the son to come, the birds and bees, buzzing online, time to write, to think, to make plans. Thanks for the line of wits, that you had to share, I concur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment