Monday, November 6, 2023

Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.

 Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops...Woman for man, to hang out, holiday plans to make, history to exchange, you up for that?

May be an image of 3 people and text that says '321 1.. Why use an independent escrow company?'

UNACCOUNTABLE.NO LOVE . Termination trades for transfers, to include a financial form, called a midterm. Whales on land, assholes and excuses, things we have in common.Well, it’s day 487 of Build Back Better.Nothing is Built. Nothing is Back. Nothing is Better’.'Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels.Dan Evans Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'When you have a single successful social interaction NORMAL PERSON'
FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS….’From Primate to Politicians .Termination trades for transfers, to include a financial form, called a midterm. Whales on land, assholes and excuses, things we have in common.Well, it’s day 487 of Build Back Better.Nothing is Built. Nothing is Back. Nothing is Better’.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.
May be an image of text that says 'THIS OR THAT?'

Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.Termination trades for transfers, to include a financial form, called a midterm. Whales on land, assholes and excuses, things we have in common.Well, it’s day 487 of Build Back Better.Nothing is Built. Nothing is Back. Nothing is Better’."It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.

Brothers unknown until the time of death, unknown until after the deaths of the father and the brother, and that was about love and devoti...Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.
May be a doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment