Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Good time toads, army of frogs , groups of frogs , plenty of fish in the seas . Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count.

   No Limit. Or Not.Veteran Declared Clocks. Love and honor, one of the few, guns to fight the wars. Marines in blues, dances at weddings, joys and pains, dreams to locks of hares, lots of luck.All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..


Monkeys On The Land, Swinger From Trees, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Low Down, Faces In Crowds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Jewish Whales On Land.

  Good time toads, army of  frogs , groups of  frogs ,  plenty of fish in the seas . Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment