Sunday, June 23, 2019

Have fun out there among the stars. I promise...💋❤️??🌴 🥂Hand out, hands up... Give these ladies some love!

 Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks: Ways to go, ways to  grow, ways to stay on top, thanks and praises for another day, fairy tales to live. Witches, babes, movies hits.



Dear God, thank you for today, yesterday, tomorrow and forever, I'm thankful for my life.Good Time Toads, History To Note, Not News Today, good times, god times, great days to be on earth.Money and cash to rule, money lenders, Jewish Red Hats, red and white hats, eight days in the winter. 
 Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks: Ways to go, ways to  grow, ways to stay on top, thanks and praises for another day, fairy tales to live. Witches, babes, movies hits.  Hits and misses, riding waves, creating blue oceans of houses, homes for veterans.Santa's Ho-Ho-Home Is Here, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Actions. Hats, horns, bells to ring, home at last. 
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Never judge. Have fun out there among the stars. I promise...💋❤️??🌴 🥂Hand out, hands up...  Give these ladies some love! 


Image result for Huckleberry Hound.
Jesus Christ and Moses cousins then, or not, fairy tales. Woman to man, lady for king or knight, leaders of happy dazes, retired to do what you want, roles to play hats to wear, over the hill, 60 years old, giant on land, over 6 feet what?Blue oceans, what you know, what you want. Head in the clouds, sunny and bright, thankful for eyes open daily.Cheers. Have fun out there among the stars. I promise...💋❤️??🌴 🥂Hand out, hands up...  Give these ladies some love!
Image result for Huckleberry Hound.
Wake the Hell Up!Here And Now. GO FUCK YOURSELF.I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. The world needs bugs and critters too. That's why I respect everyone and I never judge.Have fun out there among the stars. I promise...💋❤️??🌴 🥂Hand out, hands up...  Give these ladies some love! 
Image result for Huckleberry Hound.
Heaven Rings.....Round Worlds:Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Lefts three time, take next right hand turn, back to square one. Happy to see. Ships of dreams, ships of fools, ships to carry thPrey again, crimes again mental ptsd veterans. Failed again.to learn life lessons. Taken by mistakes of veteran that bought computer, in last name used, big mistakes in crook, snake always. Time to change never considered. Time to check the faces on coins, heads or tails, right and wrong, love and hate, horns on a goat.


Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks:Witches, babes, movies hits. 🌴 🌲 🏡. Here to us, the lucky breaks, twists and turns, mud shots in the dark. Yeah well you must be fucking Ancient too because you remember Mighty Mouse Mighty Mouse is the king he is the mouse he's the man he's everything so if you think that you can write and write this in your book he ain't ancient you is🤯

ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Lessons  learned, classes on classic tales shared over time and lifestyle crossed. Life changes, life in the shadows, and light is brought to matters of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment