Sunday, June 23, 2019

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


Image result for michelle pfeiffer


Revolutionary .Sometimes just knowing you're not a common nut...So what you are not able to please everyone, that ...Love..Sweetheart Deals Spooks and ghost, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Shots to the head, shots to the hear, heads to count, paths to cross, roads to travel. Under The Surface, Nuts To Grow, Roots And Trees, Reaching For The Castles In The Sky, Rats To Roaches, Walks Of Fame.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Image result for Kea Khiev (Hemet)

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Faces in the mirror.Trips To Hell And Back' . πŸπŸ•·️πŸΎπŸ¦‰πŸ„πŸŒ›πŸŒ›πŸŒ›πŸŒ›waves to make, stats to share, how tall, not retired, not sure about you, house on the block, how close to the beach, would be nice to know. Lots of freaks, frogs, fools, faces in the crowds, Sunset beach, is the castle on the sand still for sale.
This is for you. 954 - 584-9307. This is for you. I have been praying a lot lately and a prayer warrior sent this to me. So I choose you. A blessing is coming to you in the form of money. Don't ask questions just fed to 50 ppl. The devil said you wont take the time to do this. Prove him wrong.

"Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!"Why Not Beaches.Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. More Singles. More Chances for Success!
Image result for Kea Khiev (Hemet)

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Remember the past to continue with new lessons learned alone the way, ghosts to share the stories in your head, stars that shoot at night, with messages to hear on the sound of the wind blowing in the trees. Dead people talking in the still of the night, while you sleep are the visits with the dead.
Image result for college of the desert
Good times to share of the stars created in your dreams, you are the creator, you are the star in the movies in your dreams. Dreams to greatness, dreams to family and friends dead and the good times created in their homes in the sky, in the clouds in you head.
Image result for michelle pfeiffer
Ready for more layers of the onions that some people represent, just because they know more, does that make you better or worse? It is a point of view that I wanted to take a few minutes to see if it makes sense to me, and if in turn I could share a little with you also.
Image result for Kea Khiev (Hemet)

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Challenge Growths: Rach Jay: Rachel Gay Jarrot, Monkey Faces Time Changes Changes in place, goodness and mercy angels, to repair and restore, dreams in motion. Pictures with wolves, pictures of snakes, pictures tell story with words.


Dancing on the beach, RV campers, freaks out at night, good times for frogs out of seas. Growers and growing  trees to burn, blue dreams blowing in the wind. Jumpstart dreams, wishes and prayers, trips to the moon, bonus for earth angels. Gifts with tips to face the right roads to greatness.  Tails to Date: Time for a dip, time for a wash, time to come cleans.


Notes and tips shared, views out in circles on internet. Lessons learned in simple stories, love and hate, horns of a goat, dances on the beach. Goodness and mercy, gifts to share, fairy tales, frog tales, and stories of lessons learned, dances in the winds. Happy feet, joys and pains, of the bumps in the road, stuck in the woods.  Veterans Stories, Sad and Blue, and Unbelievable for a few, dicks and dogs, dicks to say what is real to others.


Stories of the dead, stories of the dying, stories to live always, anger issues under the surface. Tricks for a check, Steven Jarrot, wanted to say, gang bang to serve G. I. Joe, a day job. Marines in the sands, Marines with Guns, Child's play, for a dick with a ass open wide, fag to fuck, role player, Steve Jarrot. Adam to Adam, Adam not Steven, Adam and Eve, play on words. Good times to party and to pay, good times with skills of a frog, oral talents to suck, fuck a frog today.








No comments:

Post a Comment