Monday, January 17, 2022

I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.

 Joy.Daily Cash.When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.Crush 2021. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny.

May be an image of text


LOVE BTS. I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.FINALLY!! Feelings And Views, Noses In Air, Visitors To Come And Go, Winds To Wings, Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled. Who Do You Trust?

May be an image of text that says '@kinkybutwholesome i'm reading ur palm and it says it belongs on my ass'

With pain comes pleasure..with sadness comes laughter...with hurt comes happiness...with loss comes new life! There is a balance in life.

May be a cartoon of text

I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads. 

Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:Live and learn, balls in the ...

‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.Above Normal.Twisted Sister — We’re Not Gonna Take it:

 

 

Steers Herds.IF U ANNOY ME ONCE I WILL DISLIKE U FOREVER IM SO SORRY. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:BLACK SUN.IN THE SHADOW..Cattle Calling in Desert.  Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What?  Enough for the Charmed  Game Over.Dancing Circles On Beaches: Are you still single? bless you....Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Adam and Eve story is a myth. Humans evolved from other species.



May be an image of 1 person, beard and text

No comments:

Post a Comment