Sunday, January 16, 2022

Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.

 One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself... And this is why I don’t drink ! Good grief, there ain’t enough Coffee in the world to help that situation ! The walk of shame .


 Asked you before about your service time and PTSD and never got a reply.  

 TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)"HOLY CRAP. Mis Missy, Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses: BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses. Tip of the Week. Never late. A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.


Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.

The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself... And this is why I don’t drink ! Good grief, there ain’t enough Coffee in the world to help that situation ! The walk of shame .



May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'Paradise Pointe Pointe'

Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses. Tip of the Week. Never late. A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.

American Women. Veterans.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments.Black Liberation Movement (BLM) Threated to burn down New York City with fire and blood shed!

It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?.'I don't know why added you You're a duck I'm a human Our love is forbidden Quack Shh... don't make this any harder than it needs to be.'


Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.
Morning everyone,Stunning Data from South Africa Suggest Omicron May Be the End of Covid (And of Covid Vaccines)
May be an image of text

The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself... And this is why I don’t drink ! Good grief, there ain’t enough Coffee in the world to help that situation ! The walk of shame .




May be an image of big cat


They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” 'Growing Up. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Discover Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles Proud to be able to bring a little spotlight to REACHING NEWS: God is about to open doors, block distractions, renew your mind, and give you back your peace.Have an amazing day awesome people ! Night all. Quite poetic.




Inline image



Yesterday we attended the High School graduation for our youngest Kailani. She wanted to send out this message thanking all those who have supported her throughout this journey. Here is what she says.
“Dad your stern support helped me keep on task. You made things clear when I didn’t understand. I will continue to learn by asking questions I don’t understand”. ❤️❤️
“Mom you were hard for many reasons but, your constant support kept me on my toes. I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.❤️❤️
“To my sisters Ashlee and Nikki who didn’t cottle me so I could become more independent thank you”.❤️❤️
“To baby Z who made me laugh and keep my door closed”.😍
“Mr. Glenn and Mrs. Anne, Thank you for the gift, I will use it wisely for most of my needs and a little bit of my wants something my dad taught me.”🤣
“To Family and Friends who came to see me thank you so much for being here It was good to see you! 😀
The Graduate Kailani

Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water. “Your greatness is not what you have it’s what you give!”Why Not Beaches.Giants on the land🎼:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities.

 One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.

It's the little things that matter the most .Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Lots Of Frogs In The Water, Also.This is why I hate females. This bitch hid 100 pounds in another room.

No comments:

Post a Comment