Monday, July 15, 2024

What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

 Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". SHARE" Veteran Windows Open: Good Afternoon My Dear Friends SHARE" Veteran Windows Open: Gifts 4 Veterans: Jesus and his sons,Hands Out, Hands Up, Better Dazes Again: Calling all fairies, mermaids, pirates and superheros! We are so excited to have you at The Fairy Bay. Every human alive is fighting a battle they don't talk about. Don't let your mind create a fairy tale.

Just Saying, History Created.Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.



 MULTIPLE OFFER situations can bring out many emotions in both Buyers and Sellers alike! I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.



Dances On The Sands. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it
RIDES.'I DECIDE TO GO ΤΟ CHURCH TODAY.....IT WENT AS EXPECTED'.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them Good morning, probably the best post I've ever seen on Craigslist. I wish you good luck young lady. Have a great day.

Laughter Rocks.. Good morning, probably the best post I've ever seen on Craigslist. I wish you good luck young lady. Have a great day.Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.


Inline image

RIDES.'I DECIDE TO GO ΤΟ CHURCH TODAY.....IT WENT AS EXPECTED'.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them Good morning, probably the best post I've ever seen on Craigslist. I wish you good luck young lady. Have a great day.

Laughter Rocks.. Good morning, probably the best post I've ever seen on Craigslist. I wish you good luck young lady. Have a great day.Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.

 Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .On May 23, 2006, 18-year-old Tony Lot, a senior at Venus High School in Johnson County, drowned while on a class trip to Burger's Lake in ..


ON THE RUN, WHAT?! We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites.For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.‘'The need for stuff, looks, brains, pennies and digits galore. are the requirements of a simple whore I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.The need for stuff, looks, brains, pennies and digits galore. are the requirements of

What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware:Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.




It was great, had breakfast bagged to go, so I guess you could say, it was worth the drive. Sunday drive, back to Cali, stayed in Las Curses, it was nice. Got home and the water was off. Had to use the gray water to save my garden. Some asshole, jumpped over the fence, cut my hose , then turned the water on. 2 days after I left.

No Sunday drive, today? Got my book stamped, National Park Society, and have lighthouse membership also.

Strangers to friends, like your ad, you like black women, nice. Met a guy or two online, Howard James, told me about the Howard the Duck movie, stuck with shit in mint condition, used to live in the house he grew up in. 


Howard was a crossdresser, that like big fat women, and to be told what to do. Poor Howard, died, cancer got him, that made me sad, I have pictures of him. With the jackasses that run wild here, I collect ground cover for my garden. Donkey dung keeps the critters out of my yard, and they do not dig holes under the fruit trees, any longer. 




UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.THE NEW FACEBOOK DATING APP DATING APP UPDATE ONLINE FOR FACEBOOK .


American birds, eagles to fly, songs on the mountain tops, birds to rise, birds to fly far in the skies, food to eat, games to eat. Charles R Jarrot & Associates: 6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park, CA 91303-(818) 715-9800 Donkeys and Dogs, Dicks And Tricks, Window Open.Examples of Abusive Return Preparer Investigations - Fiscal .
No photo description available.

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.THE NEW FACEBOOK DATING APP DATING APP UPDATE ONLINE FOR FACEBOOK .
No photo description available.


What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.
SAINTSANDSINNERSPATHSTAKEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.
Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels . If you need a Affordable Attorney. Ways to grow, ways to stay s...


Heaven Happy Dazes:Gifts 4 Veterans: angels on high, mercy and goodness, classes on the beach, con men and the stories left. The bitch was a hooker, the man was her pimp, out of the winds, out of smokes, bun to be born. In a barn Christ was born. Bastard boy named Jesus, the son of the man in sky. "Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". SHARE" Veteran Windows Open: Good Afternoon My Dear Friends.



What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment