Monday, July 1, 2024

When you and the ROACH been battling for years . Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more..

 Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.THE Real U. Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters:Chill Your Mind, Don't Cry, Glory Dazes To Come. 


When you and the ROACH  been battling for years . Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more..

You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH  been battling for years . Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more..

Be mindful of your behavior and how youIN TOWN . Believe or Deceive? Why Liars Are Difficult to Sniff Out -Disneyland, Police State Of Crooks, Rats In Gloves, Wave Of Voices, Voices, Values, Dances With Wolves.

Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something.
No photo description available.

Tired, Sick, Gray Dazes, Sons To Shine, To Stand Tall. Or Not.Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do: That was deep. The animal of the year you were born, and the animal for the month that you were born,okay, so it is the birds, it is the bees, it is about the ways to grow, how to view the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment